Destiny questions (Destiny)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, September 26, 2014, 10:21 (3506 days ago) @ Lawnmower172

These may have been answered already, so sorry up front if I missed it.

When does the counter on vanguard currency reset? I think the max you can earn in a day is 100, which I did yesterday.

It's actually 100 a week, it resets on Tuesdays at 2AM PT

When I start a new game, all my heavy weapon ammo is gone, no matter how much I had before I logged out of the game. Is this a bug or a 'feature'?

Not sure about this one. I usually finish my night with a few Crucible matches, so my heavy ammo is always gone when I log back in.

Where did the creepy dude in the tower who takes the strange coins go? I found home once when I couldn't afford anything from him. Now I've got the coins and can't find him.

He's in a different place every week. This time he is in the lounge under FWC that you get to through the shipyard.

I only got credit for 1 walker kill even though I was part of an impromptu team that took down three (daily challenge). Anyone else have that problem?

From my experience unless you are in an actual fireteam you only get credit if you get the last shot. In a fireteam you all get it.

Any news about the soundtrack release date?

Sadly no.

Thanks in advance

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread