Stars and The Last City's location (Destiny)

by SonofMacPhisto @, Friday, September 26, 2014, 12:23 (3505 days ago) @ bluerunner

That's a good theory. I wonder how all of that ties in to the ancient ruins on Venus.

Here's one thing that's puzzling me, and I pointed it out to Sonofmacphisto last night: when you open the gate to the Black Garden, the key thingy that raises up and splits forms the Orion constellation. Is that a clue to the Vex's, and then maybe by your theory, Traveler's home?

Besides the Big Dipper, in the Northern Hemisphere wouldn't that be one of the best known constellations?

Also, regarding The Last City's location: when you're heading towards Earth in load screens, a huge bright object appears to be east of Africa and the Middle, on India's western coast. I'm assuming that's the Traveler, with The Last City beneath it.

Does that match what we see in the City, geography? I know nothing about West India.

EDIT: Big hyjack there lol but the talk of constellations and what we all see depending on where we are has gotten me bothered so I brought it up

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread