Gorgon (Destiny)

by kornman00, Wednesday, October 01, 2014, 00:44 (3516 days ago)

If you're not familiar with the rock band, Sandrider, please acquaint yourself now. In case anyone forgot, they're fronted by one of Bungie's own.

Anyway, their most recent album, Godhead (2013), features three songs that I believe are Destiny references: Overwatch, Traveler (I mean, come on!), and Gorgon (the focus of this post).

Now, if "Gorgon" and "Destiny" in the same sentence doesn't make any sense to you, then you obviously haven't yet played or weren't paying attention to a specific part of the game (if the latter...I believe the term "ironic" applies).

But for those of which it does make sense, I hope you enjoy this treat as much as I did :p. Why not check out the non-Destiny related music video they made for it while you're here? Or just go back to Destiny and "wait and hear that hissing hail, from behind your shield"*

And for those guitarists that are still reading, I attempted to tab Gorgon back in January with my n00b/self-taught GuitarPro and listening skills. I did some more work on it (up to the start of lyrics), but nothing I felt the need to tweet home about. Really want some Sandrider in my Rocksmith (they have a customs scene too).

* - I believe this is part of the lyrics. Sandrider isn't a band with songs you easily pick up the lyrics to :o)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread