Just started this one… (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, October 01, 2014, 09:41 (3515 days ago) @ Beorn

Funny thing is that though I have countless Blue ones, and over a dozen Legendaries, I have never run into a Legendary Fusion Rifle. I had to buy the Vanguard one, which has a lower charge speed that my level 18 Dämmerung.

My first piece of Legendary gear was my 77 Wizard. It charges slowly but it hits exceptionally hard. :) I'm glad that Pocket Infinity uses Solar damage so that I can continue to have 77 Wizard for all my Arc needs.

Funny thing is that I had been contemplating it, but I told Bonkle that the charge speed killed it for me, since I needed it for PvP, and it was more suited as an awesome PvE tool... He pointed out the irony of it being sold at the crucible shop...

Definitely has some serious stats, but that charge delay...

Bought the Light/Beware, but if I could find the Plan C...

Also, all five exotic bounties that I've received have been for the same set. There should be a way to detect that you've done them all, so it can give you new ones. I even scrapped a second Invective, getting only three Ascendant Energy... What a rip-off...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread