Sorry (Destiny)

by petetheduck, Wednesday, October 01, 2014, 16:59 (3505 days ago) @ Numinar

Two apologies Destiny Community!

1. I retract my complaint about farming for materials. At least on mars, cruising around just wrecking stuff without stressing out (outside of a public event) is a good, relaxing way to spend a few minutes, which is all I ever need for that next upgrade. My opinion of destiny seems to improve with time to the point now that all I have is a few nitpicks about useless bounties and lack of matchmaking for events (Silly, as vanguard and crucible work so well!)

2. Sorry for quiting that strike. Believe me, I have 25 to do on this exotic bounty, it was an accident. Bad UI or me being too wasted after a long day at work, call it what you will but for some reason twice now in the last week I've held down the wrong button when trying to summon my speeder bike and ended up in orbit.

That is all! Would sign up for Raid but not sure what plans are this weekend, please send invite for anything you need help on.

PSN:Numinar

I just knocked out 5 deathless Strikes for an Exotic bounty thanks to Phogoth. That seems to be a well known Strike for speedrunning--I was working on a few bounties and got left behind the guys I got matched with as they were running right to the Summoning Pits as I acted silly by shooting the enemies.

Takes about 15 minutes.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread