Fire Team Echo : Action Report (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, October 05, 2014, 11:09 (3513 days ago) @ petetheduck

Many a battle merged in the 13 hours we conquered. Every death made us stronger. Every call was made. Sadly not all heros felt the call to arms. You may recall that in our intro we mentioned a certain Holybeastwood. Sadly he was a no show, and amongst my every call he left no note. Be it because his will was shattered from surviving the Raid in the past - or even the Hulu Plus Aliens grip, his light was not able to come to our aid. A pity - for if we had his level 29 clout I know with out a doubt we would have beaten The Vault of Glass last night.

Seriously. :/

As it currently stands we are in the Vault of Glass, fighting Atheon and it's grip upon time. Not only that, but we also are fighting times grip upon us, for after tonight this weeks play will be, as far as I can tell, done. I will post here again if the fates choose otherwise.

All said - I would like to thank the following "6th players" for joining us in our journey towards the vault of glass. You all are Heros for your action upon us in aid.

Fire Team Echo gives a humble thanks to :

-------------------------------------

Team Echo - if you can. See you all tonight. I'll post here if anything changes. In such event let the others know, just in case. Thank you.

If you would like to be a alt. for Team Echo please post here.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread