Having second thoughts.... (Recruitment)

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Monday, October 06, 2014, 18:31 (3489 days ago) @ Cody Miller

So... um... yeah...

I spent much of today while at work watching some of the popular Destiny streamers attempting the raid on hard. They are all lvl 29 with a plethora of fully upgraded exotic and legendary weapons and they all play every day full-time -- and they were having massive amounts of trouble with it, largely because of the damage output reductions (and increased incoming damage) due to being under-leveled for the final portions. Additionally, the oracles appear to have buckets more health than they do on normal.

I am still more than happy to give it a go with y'all, I am just a wee bit concerned that we won't stand much of a chance. I have the armor to get to level 29 but I don't know for sure if I'll be able to level it all the way there by Saturday, and I don't yet have an impressive arsenal of firepower. I felt like one of my biggest contributions last time was taking out oracles with my golden gun and auto/fusion rifles and I am not very confident I will be as solid of a contributor this time around.

TL;DR - I am still more than happy and excited to give it a go on hard mode with you all on Saturday, just a bit scared of the drastically increased challenge and my likely inability to pull my weight.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread