Looking to Raid Friday Night 7PM MST (9PM EST) on XB1 (Recruitment)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, October 15, 2014, 08:20 (3546 days ago)

I get home from work at about 6PM MST, so I'm hoping to start at 7PM MST. I do have to work the next day so I can't stay up TOO late, but I am willing to continue on Saturday night and/or Sunday any time. I've run the Raid once before and I'm a level 29 Hunter. Let me know if you're interested. And if we're not already XBL friends add me!

I'll be there, again!

by Zero @, Florida, Wednesday, October 15, 2014, 09:27 (3546 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

Yep.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, October 15, 2014, 10:04 (3546 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

Looking to Raid Friday Night 7PM MST (9PM EST) on XB1

by Pfhor, Wednesday, October 15, 2014, 13:21 (3546 days ago) @ Xenos

You can count on me, my gamertag is servbot1299 and I'm looking to run this twice a week for my titan and warlock.

could do Sat night

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Wednesday, October 15, 2014, 14:28 (3546 days ago) @ Xenos

if you end up shorthanded or something, shoot me a message. Even if i'm not on, i have the Smartglass app, so i will get your message.

GT: Schedonnardus

could do Sat night

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, October 16, 2014, 07:16 (3545 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

if you end up shorthanded or something, shoot me a message. Even if i'm not on, i have the Smartglass app, so i will get your message.

You're saying if we're shorthanded Saturday right? We may have to postpone to Saturday if we don't get 3 more, so I'll let you know

could do Sat night

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Thursday, October 16, 2014, 09:15 (3545 days ago) @ Xenos

You're saying if we're shorthanded Saturday right? We may have to postpone to Saturday if we don't get 3 more, so I'll let you know

I can't play Friday night, I have a date night with the wife. I was just throwing out that if you got shorthanded on saturday, I could help you finish. I've done it twice. If you don't start until saturday evening (after 8CST/7MST) i could probably join you.

I have a friend visiting this weekend and bringing his box as well (lvl 28 hunter). He is going to a wedding, but if he gets away early enough, I might be able to bring in 2 people. No guarantees on him though, the wedding is in 2 days and he doesn't even know if its an afternoon or evening wedding :) If its an afternoon wedding, he could potentially help as well (he's done it once before).

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Thursday, October 16, 2014, 08:02 (3545 days ago) @ Xenos

I can join in if you don't mind running a few minutes late. I gotta put the kiddos to bed around then so it may be around 9:15 before I get on. GT: DiscipleN2k

-Disciple

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, October 16, 2014, 08:04 (3545 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

I can join in if you don't mind running a few minutes late. I gotta put the kiddos to bed around then so it may be around 9:15 before I get on. GT: DiscipleN2k

-Disciple

Shouldn't be a problem, it'll probably take us that long to get started anyway!

So what's the verdict on this?

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Friday, October 17, 2014, 07:04 (3544 days ago) @ Xenos

Did you get enough ppl for friday night, or will you be doing it on saturday night?

Need 2 more right now.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, October 17, 2014, 07:29 (3544 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

Did you get enough ppl for friday night, or will you be doing it on saturday night?

I'm going to give it up until I get home from work tonight and then we'll see. Either way works for me though, so we'll see how it goes.

So is it still on?

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, October 17, 2014, 07:40 (3544 days ago) @ Xenos

I'm going to give it up until I get home from work tonight and then we'll see. Either way works for me though, so we'll see how it goes.

Is there a problem? Just from here I see Zero, Myself, Pfhor, Schedonnardus, DiscipleN2k, and you Xenos so if we all join there won't be a people issue.

Oh, I miscounted, we need 1.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, October 17, 2014, 07:42 (3544 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Is there a problem? Just from here I see Zero, Myself, Pfhor, Schedonnardus, DiscipleN2k, and you Xenos so if we all join there won't be a people issue.

Sched can't play Friday, so we need 1 still. I don't think it'll be an issue.

Need 1 more person for tonight, anyone available?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, October 17, 2014, 14:42 (3544 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

We found a 6, we're on to start at about 7:15 MT

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, October 17, 2014, 17:26 (3543 days ago) @ Xenos

The extra 15 minutes are for Disciple

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread