Raid tonight [PS4]? (Recruitment)

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Monday, October 27, 2014, 10:54 (3534 days ago)

My Warlock (not a Sunsinger unfortunately) is now lvl 27 and I might even be able to get him to 28 by tonight. This means I can now run the raid at least twice a week, and I figured I might as well try to get my Warlock's virgin run in tonight before the reset.

Anybody [on PS4] gonna be around for a quick run tonight?

Raid tonight [PS4]?

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Monday, October 27, 2014, 11:55 (3534 days ago) @ Speedracer513

I've got a save point at Atheon, dunno if the rest of my raid team will be available to finish the raid tonight. So if they're not available I'd be open to just finishing off Atheon.

PSN: DogCowMoof
TZ: MDT

Raid tonight [PS4]?

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Monday, October 27, 2014, 17:43 (3533 days ago) @ Speedracer513

My Warlock (not a Sunsinger unfortunately) is now lvl 27 and I might even be able to get him to 28 by tonight. This means I can now run the raid at least twice a week, and I figured I might as well try to get my Warlock's virgin run in tonight before the reset.

I'm on, but is there any special accounting for someone who hasn't run the raid yet and doesn't want to have everything spoiled?
Warlock, 28, Central Timezone

Have you found others yet?

Raid tonight [PS4]?

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Monday, October 27, 2014, 18:13 (3533 days ago) @ Pyromancy

I'm on, but is there any special accounting for someone who hasn't run the raid yet and doesn't want to have everything spoiled?
Warlock, 28, Central Timezone

Have you found others yet?

Most of the other DBOers I have run the Raid with appear to be on tonight, so there is probably a decent chance of getting a group together. However, you would likely be the only one to have not done the raid multiple times, so it might be kind of hard to keep quiet and not just run through (especially with the limited timeframe on a weeknight). If you're fine with trying to run through it in ~90 minutes with some veterans, I, sure we'd be happy to have you. On the other hand, if you want to wait and do it with less experienced raiders, I would be happy to be a silent teammate when you can get such a group together!

Raid tonight [PS4]?

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Monday, October 27, 2014, 18:16 (3533 days ago) @ Pyromancy

What's your PSN ID?

^ This guy is a Legend

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Wednesday, October 29, 2014, 21:07 (3531 days ago) @ Speedracer513

Not only did he patiently sit with me for a lot longer than it should have taken to spawn and kill Xyor. Helping me complete the bounty for Thorn, which had been clogging up my bounty inventory for a number of weeks. He willingly gave me HIS seat in a full raid party run scheduled with his acquaintance and some others guys that hadn't run the raid yet!!!! Thanks are not enough in a situation like this

^ This guy is a Legend

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Wednesday, October 29, 2014, 21:41 (3531 days ago) @ Pyromancy

Eh, it was nothing. I'm just glad you got a chance to run the raid with some other virgins! Did you guys succeed in defeating Atheon?

^ This guy is a Legend

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Sunday, November 02, 2014, 14:00 (3527 days ago) @ Speedracer513

It wasn't nothing to me. :)

(Not complaining)
A couple of the guy/s had a pretty good idea what was going on and were somewhat sherpa-ing. Someone in the party busted out a guide/video for the labyrinth after a bit. While not completely, to a degree there was still a sense of discovery and fumbling along. Overall, it was a great experience.
It still took a number of hours to get to Atheon and it was really late. They decided that since we made it that far we should just try to cheese him off the ledge and finish it before the impending weekly reset and patch release that were coming in mere hours/minutes. We squeaked it out.

^ This guy is a Legend

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Sunday, November 02, 2014, 14:06 (3527 days ago) @ Pyromancy

Awesome. Glad to hear it!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread