The Grotto (Destiny)

by Spec ops Grunt @, Broklahoma, Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 09:22 (3520 days ago)

Discovered this area for the first time last night. Its really cool and I wonder if there is anything else I haven't seen on the other planets.

I wonder if there is any spooky halloween stuff there right now?

The Grotto

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 13:22 (3520 days ago) @ Spec ops Grunt

Did you find the Dead Ghost there? Near the ghost you'll find a strange, black, diamond-shaped tube that is a larger version of the ones you can find in the basement of the structure in the forgotten shores. Looks to me like it's something related to Rasputin?

Where is The Grotto?

by scarab @, Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 15:33 (3520 days ago) @ Spec ops Grunt

I've probably been there and didn't clock its name.

Where is The Grotto?

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 15:37 (3520 days ago) @ scarab

I believe it's accessed through the area where in the Sepiks Prime strike the hive & fallen are fighting & you have to wait for your ghost to turn off the lasers blocking you from proceeding forward. If you head all the way down the hallway with the green crystals at the end you can turn left into a cave like place, it will eventually take you to the Forgotten Shores. I think.

Where is The Grotto?

by marmot 1333 @, Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 15:56 (3520 days ago) @ scarab

Drive your sparrow to the Forgotten Shore. Hug the right wall. Eventually a path peels off back there.

It's near where that Level 8 Yellow-Bar Dreg always spawns.

The Grotto

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 16:02 (3520 days ago) @ Spec ops Grunt

I always forget about that place until a scouting mission takes me to the entrance. That's actually my favorite thing about Destiny, there's so much to explore. Still can't get past the King's Watch door, though...

The Grotto

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, October 29, 2014, 01:29 (3519 days ago) @ Morpheus

Still can't get past the King's Watch door, though...

It's small, but it's got a lovely view and some unique level design (that's not used to its full potential, but who knows, come DLC...)

[image]

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread