Xbox 360 tentative Raid recruitment drive for TODAY (Recruitment)

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, October 31, 2014, 15:09 (3529 days ago)

I'm hoping to at least start the Raid today, within the next 2 hours. I'll keep an eye on this thread, but will be online anyway within the next hour onward to hoard a fireteam.

I have never seen anything from the Raid except the entrance, so expect extreme n00bage. :)

Xbox 360 tentative Raid recruitment drive for TODAY

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, October 31, 2014, 15:27 (3529 days ago) @ ZackDark

Dude, it's Halloween. I'm gonna be handing out candy to kids for the next few hours! You want to pull an all night session staring around 9cst I'm in but other than that, nope. :p

Ugh, forgot about that

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, October 31, 2014, 15:34 (3529 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Well, I'll be online for as long as I can muster/the storm will allow.

Worst case scenario, I'll be up for it tomorrow as well, from about 4pm UTC to 8pm UTC.

Xbox 360 tentative Raid recruitment drive for TODAY

by bluerunner @, Music City, Friday, October 31, 2014, 15:36 (3529 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Dude, it's Halloween. I'm gonna be handing out candy to kids for the next few hours! You want to pull an all night session staring around 9cst I'm in but other than that, nope. :p

I'll be up for it then.

How about NOW?

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, November 01, 2014, 07:43 (3529 days ago) @ ZackDark

Or within the next hour?

I'll have lunch and hop in Destiny for the day. Hit me up and, if enough people show up, we'll start the Raid.

GT is: Masterxtp1

Hit me up and feel free to bring friends!

How about NOW?

by ckamp, Saturday, November 01, 2014, 09:03 (3529 days ago) @ ZackDark

I'm down if you want.

GT: Robot Chickens

How'd it go?

by Funkmon @, Monday, November 03, 2014, 11:14 (3527 days ago) @ ZackDark

If you want to do it sometime, gt: Funkmon

It didn't :p

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, November 03, 2014, 12:31 (3527 days ago) @ Funkmon

I did manage to sneak in a few tries at the Nightfall with ckamp, but settled with helping his wife get a lot of Vanguard Marks, as well as Strange Coins.

by ckamp, Monday, November 03, 2014, 17:02 (3526 days ago) @ ZackDark

Thank you for that. Heather was quite excited to hit 27! Sorry that the raid didn't happen.

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, November 04, 2014, 02:38 (3526 days ago) @ ckamp

Thank you for that. Heather was quite excited to hit 27! Sorry that the raid didn't happen.

Nah, man, thank you for making an otherwise dull afternoon into a fun one. Those Nightfall tries were surprisingly entertaining.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread