Vault of Glass Sunday night (Recruitment)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, November 01, 2014, 11:53 (3514 days ago)

I haven't run the Vault this week. Anybody on PS4 up for it Sunday night? Hard or Normal, I don't care. Consider it a practice run for Flawless Raider.

Is the DBO Hard mode crew available?

Vault of Glass Sunday night

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, November 01, 2014, 12:03 (3514 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I'm supposed to be starting a Hard run tonight which might spill over into tomorrow. We're hoping it doesn't though.

So if I'm not still doing my earlier run, I'd love to join in.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Saturday, November 01, 2014, 12:36 (3514 days ago) @ Cody Miller
edited by CyberKN, Saturday, November 01, 2014, 12:40

Red Five, Checking in.

Just out of curiosity, is there any chance for non-helmet raid armour to drop on Hard Mode if I've already done it on Normal?

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Saturday, November 01, 2014, 12:40 (3514 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I have a group of 5 running on Sun. Not sure if we already have a sixth but if not we'd be happy to have you.

Fair warning though, we only have 1 vet. The others are a mix of newbies and second/third-timers, so it might not be the smooth run you're probably hoping for.

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Saturday, November 01, 2014, 19:35 (3514 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I should be available and have not done the raid yet on either of my characters this week.

Would probably prefer to run it on normal with my lvl 28 (voidwalker) warlock that has never Vaulted, but would be happy to do hard mode with my lvl 30 hunter as well.

I'm in

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Sunday, November 02, 2014, 14:22 (3513 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I'm stuck halfway through Level 28 (Warlock) though. Trying to gather ascendant materials and find some armor with better long term potential, so I think I need a number of more normal runs.
Thinking of starting a secondary character soon. Is there a strategy for class choosing? In my vault I have Alpha Lupi Chest and legendary helmet for a Titan and legendary helmet and chest for a Hunter, all from Engrams along the way.

I'm in

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Sunday, November 02, 2014, 15:15 (3513 days ago) @ Pyromancy

I'm stuck halfway through Level 28 (Warlock) though. Trying to gather ascendant materials and find some armor with better long term potential, so I think I need a number of more normal runs.
Thinking of starting a secondary character soon. Is there a strategy for class choosing? In my vault I have Alpha Lupi Chest and legendary helmet for a Titan and legendary helmet and chest for a Hunter, all from Engrams along the way.

It depends how badly you want to hit Level 30. If that's a big deal to you, make another warlock so you can double your chances of getting warlock raid gear every week (by doing the raid with each character. Once they're both at a base level of 20, you can just swap gear between them)

If you just want some variety, and to try out those pieces of armour in your vault, pick whichever other class you want. I've got one of each, and they're all pretty well-rounded.

Thanks

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, November 03, 2014, 00:05 (3513 days ago) @ CyberKN

Thanks for playing to the Gorgon's maze before I had to go. I guess it was cool getting a second Suros Regime. I'll be on monday morning till about 2pm EST if you guys didn't end up finishing.

Thanks

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Monday, November 03, 2014, 05:30 (3513 days ago) @ Cody Miller

We finished probably within about half an hour of you leaving. Revenant joined up and we got through Gatekeeper in about 4-5 attempts and then took care of Atheon quickly (got him to 10% or less health on the first attempt but succumbed to the Oracles on what would have been the last teleport; succeed on the next try I think).

Thanks

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, November 03, 2014, 06:25 (3513 days ago) @ Speedracer513

We finished probably within about half an hour of you leaving. Revenant joined up and we got through Gatekeeper in about 4-5 attempts and then took care of Atheon quickly (got him to 10% or less health on the first attempt but succumbed to the Oracles on what would have been the last teleport; succeed on the next try I think).

Oh great!

Good luck on your hard mode checkpoint tonight if you guys try it. I'd love to run hard starting Tuesday with you guys again.

Thanks

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Monday, November 03, 2014, 07:04 (3513 days ago) @ Speedracer513

Happy to help.

I'm happy to do Oracle or portal duty, but I'm terrible with the Relic at the Atheon stage.

I think we had so many attempts at the gatekeeper simply because people were settling into their roles.

Atheon is cake- so surprised we didn't get him the first time.

I'll help anytime I can. I can never have enough shards ;)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, November 02, 2014, 18:03 (3513 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I haven't run the Vault this week. Anybody on PS4 up for it Sunday night? Hard or Normal, I don't care. Consider it a practice run for Flawless Raider.

Is the DBO Hard mode crew available?

I'm getting on. I'll find you all.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread