Two lame nightfall rewards in a row (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, November 04, 2014, 19:16 (3471 days ago) @ Cody Miller

And here I was thinking the only guns that existed now were only 178's...

Boy, your rewards suck! Easy Ascendancy, people willing to help on a strike (unless you were God enough to do it yourself), getting rewards in the first place, and after all that you still get only two crappy Legendary guns!

Meanwhile, I've memorized the same two damn Axion Covens and Nemesis Planes and three <178 Genghis, Sultan and Mos Ganons as the only thing I get for all the stuff I do. Other than the occasional public event reward (which is only two Rares(see above) cleverly disguised as a Legendary message), and the one Legendary I had enough special crap to afford, I haven't seen the color purple in 3 weeks of continuous play.

Doing a good 150 bounties has blessed me with some Exotic shells, but (except for one heavy which is entirely useless in Crucible) guess what? Out of the 500 million people playing Destiny, I can't get TWO to help me with two (now one) Strike(s)!

Man, you've got it bad.

POST EDIT:(sigh) ...okay, that was a bit much. I'm not trying to troll, I'm just saying your complaint is like slapping your parents for buying you a Le--

...okay, maybe not a Lexus, but I guess...a BMW.

This makes me wish all the more for Destiny item sharing. I really could use those guns right about now.

One of em's a Hand Cannon, isn't it?

And I could seriously also use two people to help me out for a brief time. Life really sucks when you give and give and still don't have any real friends.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread