can someone explain how the auto rifle telemetry works? (Destiny)

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Wednesday, November 05, 2014, 07:48 (3470 days ago)

last week i got Atheon's epilogue in the raid. I was trying to level it up some yesterday before jumping into the raid again. I was on the damage boost that is right before the oracle damage boost (so i needed to level up 2 perks to get where i wanted).

So i did the nightfall with the "Auto rifle telemetry" that i got from Xur activated. Before i started i looked at where the progress circle was on the damage boost. It was at the 9 o'clock position.

I ran the entire nightfall mission, using the Epilogue almost exclusively. I switched to ice breaker whenever i needed to bust a solar shield, or get more ammo to drop due to Juggler being on.

After i finished the nightfall, i looked at my progress, it was still at the 9 o'clock position. This seemed odd, so i ran the daily story and used another telemetry. It still didn't move. I did patrol without a telemetry on to see if it would move and still didn't notice anything. when i finally turned in my bounties, it moved from the 9 o'clock position to the 11 o'clock position.

The only thing i can guess is that the epilogue takes so much XP to level up, that i was unable to perceive any movement until i turned in bounties?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread