Swatting a Bungie exec... (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, November 06, 2014, 23:23 (3510 days ago)

I didn't know that Bungie folk played Counterstrike...

Those darn Contractors have struck back! Just when we thought we'd heard the last of them...

That makes me so damned mad...

by Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) ⌂ @, London, Ontario, Canada, Friday, November 07, 2014, 04:02 (3510 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Disgusting.

by breitzen @, Kansas, Friday, November 07, 2014, 05:59 (3510 days ago) @ Korny

Some people are so stupid.

Also, whoever the victim is, i hope it wans't an overly traumatic experience for you. Know that BUNGIE community doesn't stand for crap like this.

SWAT gametype confirmed?

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Friday, November 07, 2014, 06:16 (3510 days ago) @ Korny

In all seriousness, this is ridiculous. I thought "swatting" had died out, didn't know this was still a thing. Glad everyone is okay!

SWAT gametype confirmed?

by Quirel, Friday, November 07, 2014, 10:21 (3510 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

In all seriousness, this is ridiculous. I thought "swatting" had died out, didn't know this was still a thing. Glad everyone is okay!

Alive and well. Take an overly-militarized police force, mix in individuals who want to inflict fear, trauma, and a likely death on people they hate, and you get a trend that isn't going away anytime soon.

Its a symptom of over militarized and agressive police

by Spec ops Grunt @, Broklahoma, Friday, November 07, 2014, 06:21 (3510 days ago) @ Korny

It makes them exploitable.

Since the Iraq war started more Americans have died at the hands of cops than in the Iraq war.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/1tl0z7/americans_killed_by_cops_now_outnumber_americans/

Anyway, glad everyone is ok in this instance.

Swatting a Bungie exec...

by Kahzgul, Friday, November 07, 2014, 11:30 (3510 days ago) @ Korny

Swatting is so stupid. Not only is it potentially dangerous for the person being swatted (potentially getting shot by amped up cops), but it's a huge waste of resources that could be responding to an actual crime. I hope they find whoever did this and throw the book at them. And a hammer. Throw the hammer first, actually.

I recommend this hammer. *IMG*

by SonofMacPhisto @, Friday, November 07, 2014, 13:14 (3510 days ago) @ Kahzgul

[image]

I guess Marty finally got his vengeance.

by car15, Friday, November 07, 2014, 11:52 (3510 days ago) @ Korny

Relax, I'm only joking. Even car15 agrees that this is juvenile and disgusting.

so not funny and definitely awful

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Friday, November 07, 2014, 12:18 (3510 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

So not cool :(

by Jillybean, Friday, November 07, 2014, 13:46 (3510 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread