Team DBO post-HardRaid appreciation (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, November 16, 2014, 10:00 (3448 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

So last night a group of fellow DBOrs (who aren't Midnight-Sorry :( ) beat the raid on Hard. It was also the first* Hard Raid I have ever done (*with the one time we 27s and lower went into hard to get a feel for what it was like not counting.)

As such let me present to you all what I got earned last night. ;)

*Ahem*--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shards - Of course
Tread of the Hezen Lords - The last piece of raid gear I needed. I can now get to 30.
Fatebringer - Have I mentioned how I like explosions? This primary Arc Pistol has both Firefly & Explosive rounds. I present to you my facial expression:

[image]

Adorable.

Vex Mythoclast - Also known as the only reason Xenos set up the Hard raid last night. :D Oh Boy!
This AMAZING and TOTALLY SUPER RARE (Exotic even) Primary Solar Fusion Rifle is ...

* This user has been perma-banned. Reason given : Because he is a Big Smelly Doody Head. *

The Ire and Forever hatred of a DBO Admin (and other HBOrs) - Always let the Wookiee win.

[image]

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread