Little Mayflower Update *OT* (Off-Topic)

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Sunday, November 16, 2014, 22:07 (3458 days ago)

So. The main reason I haven't been able to do much Bungie-related art in a while is a long-ass comic I'm making called Mayflower, which I posted about here when I first launched it, and hence why I'm posting now. Through a gauntlet of issues like my Cintiq breaking, getting repaired, and coming back with more problems, I've revised the site and added Issue #2 for download.

[image] [image]

The site was using a dense blog and cart system and asked you for too much information. It was just plain unneeded for the scale of things. Now you can download every issue for free if you'd like with no checkout, and if you want to pay, it's just a PayPal button with a price you can type in (though print issues still cost to cover production and require shipping information for obvious reasons). The extended material on the site should be easier to access too, and easier for me to add to. Still a few tweaks to be made, but I'm pretty happy with it!

So yeah, if you need something to read on the phone during the commute or in the toilet, I'm your man.

[image] [image] [image] [image] [image]

Thanks for looking at this self-promotion. Now go back to Destiny, damn it.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread