Iron Banner is glorious... (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 09:38 (3456 days ago)

in rebalancing the fights (or rather, removing balance from), Iron Banner has completely changed the dynamic of how Crucible plays... I can't seem to put it into words, but the game is much more satisfying, even if you simply go positive in a losing game...

Wanted to showcase my brief encounter with it so far. (Count the Bounties that this game alone granted me.)

-Clearly, you need to have a good team with strong communication...

-I don't know if this is normal, but Iron Banner's really paying out. My second game gave me another "Patience & Time", while the other games have made me think that maybe the chances of getting a drop are higher than the regular Crucible.

-I haven't encountered any players being AFK, though quitters still quit on occasion (fortunately they've mostly been on the other team). Is it possible that Cody's blowing things out of proportion? Surely not!

-Heavy Machine guns are far more useful than rockets, at least in Iron Banner. I took a Gjallarhorn's blast and part of the Wolf Pack, and I lived to fight again. I recommend buying The Swarm... Doesn't waste rounds, and is great/accurate at range, even in regular Crucible:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread