Read Word 'Hunter', Shook Head. (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 07:34 (3473 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Of course Rumble works for you--you've got what is literally a cheese class, for near infinite reasons.

Five reasons, three of which I've never heard of, count as near infinite? Ok...

Sorry, those were just my five favorites. I'll come up with the infinite list on my next day off.

1. You can kill someone literally by just running

Shoulder Charge.

2. You have a knife you can throw, which--by indirect extension--means a melee you can use across long distances

Throwing Knife

3. Insta-kill, quick recharge Golden Gun

Self-explanatory, lasts up to 20 seconds

4. The Cop-Out Fuck You Attack

I refuse to ever even call this by its real "name", but you know what I'm talking about.

5. You can also kill someone by literally jumping

Blink Strike.

Or maybe your post was all one big joke?

Only ones that are laughing are Hunters, which is why my next character will be as suc--

BUNGIE ALERT!! BUNGIE ALERT!! Hunter class nerfed just in time for Morpheus to try it!

Hmm. Okay, I guess not.

Now Titans, THAT'S a cheese class. ;)

Well, the only things I've seen from them through experience is the Bubble Shield(which I recently found out there were multiple types) and the grenade that explodes eight times. But at least the grenade doesn't move!

Only benefit the Warlock has is the extra grenade, the very last update on the 2nd subclass. It does help a lot, though, especially in my case. :-)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread