Take me through the game quickly (Recruitment)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, November 23, 2014, 09:20 (3507 days ago)

I want to start another Hunter so I can do activities multiple times and get drops for it (looking at you ascendant energies). Someone told me the fastest way to 20 was to have someone go through the story missions with your new character on the harder settings.

Anybody want to get me from 0 to 20 in the span of this morning or this afternoon? You will be thanked.

D_P_Roberts on PS4.

You mean like a . . . .speed run?

by Jillybean, Sunday, November 23, 2014, 14:12 (3506 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Take me through the game quickly

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Monday, November 24, 2014, 07:42 (3506 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I'm unfortunately on the other platform family, but that's definitely the way to go. I started a hunter Friday and had it to 20 by Saturday evening thanks to some generous friends with leveled characters.

Do the side missions and strikes when they become available, and obviously pick up bounties whenever possible, and it should go pretty quick. BTW, I didn't remember it being like this (it's been a long time since I had a character below 20), but it seems like they just keep giving you vanguard bounties up until level 18 or so, probably to help you level faster. I turned in WAY more than 6 bounties Friday, and again on Saturday. I don't really touch crucible, but I'd assume those behave the same way.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread