Item screens for review (Destiny)

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Monday, November 24, 2014, 09:52 (3413 days ago) @ stabbim

"Murmur" has BOTH Arc and Solar damage, apparently can be chosen at will(?)

Certainly looks that way. The green circle around the arc icon suggests that it's selectable. Solar damage, then, is currently selected in this screenshot, and the weapon shows up as solar.

"No Land Beyond" is a primary Sniper with Kinetic and some unknown second damage type; looks like a headshot multiplier/advantage(?)

Wait, a primary? If there's evidence of that in the screenshot, I'm not seeing it. But I want to believe. I'm actually terrible with sniper rifles in Destiny, but this one seems to have iron sights so I think my results might be better.

Also of note: Some of these weapons have an icon in their upgrade path right where the "oracle disruptor" icon would be on VoG weapons. I'm assuming those are raid weapons from Crota's End.

All Special and Heavy weapons have text saying "Special/Heavy weapons use green/purple ammo...", whereas No Land Beyond does not.

Also, it has been said that the second damage-type-indicator is to show it is a primary sniper, though I don't know of the precedence for that conclusion.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread