My PS4 body is ready--Raid anyone? (Recruitment)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, November 26, 2014, 12:30 (3504 days ago)

Well, I'm kind of ready. I'm a 26 warlock sunsinger, but I could stand to level up my weapons some more. The PS4 crowd seems to be more hardcore, though. Perhaps I could be shepherded through with the right team?

It would have to be early tonight. I've got to get up very early tomorrow.

Would 8 EST be too early? 8:30?

My PS4 body is ready--Raid anyone?

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Wednesday, November 26, 2014, 12:43 (3504 days ago) @ Kermit

I'm in. The earliest I can get on Wednesday nights is around 8pm Central though.
I'm really laid back and not super hardcore ;)

9 EST is the absolute latest I can start it.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, November 26, 2014, 12:51 (3504 days ago) @ Pyromancy

And we'll have to make it a speed run.

I'm late. Go ahead without me if needed, I respect your time

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Wednesday, November 26, 2014, 17:47 (3503 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, November 26, 2014, 12:50 (3504 days ago) @ Kermit

The PS4 crowd seems to be more hardcore, though.

I've heard that the kiddies on Xbox have been starting to do Hard Raids (cute!), so don't sell them short, Kermit.

Well, that leaves Legacey out... We'll carry you through, though. We've been carrying that Cody Miller kid through a number of Raids already.

I'm up for it.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, November 26, 2014, 13:01 (3504 days ago) @ Korny

Cool!

Oh, look what I found.

I like both, and I like people on both--even little trolls like you. ;)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, November 26, 2014, 14:14 (3503 days ago) @ Korny
edited by Cody Miller, Wednesday, November 26, 2014, 14:18

Well, that leaves Legacey out... We'll carry you through, though. We've been carrying that Cody Miller kid through a number of Raids already.

Heh! I remember you saying the other day "Oh hey Cody, you killed that right gatekeeper too fast! I started going blind in the left portal!" :-p

As far as jumping skills go though, yes, you carried me all the way. And through the Gorgon's liar…

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, November 26, 2014, 12:52 (3504 days ago) @ Kermit

I would be interested in running a 2nd raid each week with one of my alts. I just got a Hunter up to level 26 & would like to take it through the raid. I'm not positive that tonight will work well for me, but it might, put me down as a maybe. I'm mountain time and typically can't get on until 8:30 - 9:00, so that'd be around 10:30-11:00 for you which is a little late. Once you get the raid figured out it shouldn't take you any longer than 90 minutes at most (closer to 60).

Have I added you as a friend yet? PSN: DogCowMoof

If it starts 8/8:30 EST I'm down

by HavokBlue, California, Wednesday, November 26, 2014, 12:59 (3504 days ago) @ Kermit

Still only done atheon but I'm just about level 29 and my weapons are mostly upgraded.

PSN: DurandalBlue

by HavokBlue, California, Wednesday, November 26, 2014, 13:00 (3504 days ago) @ HavokBlue

- No text -

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, November 26, 2014, 14:18 (3503 days ago) @ Kermit

Well, I'm kind of ready. I'm a 26 warlock sunsinger, but I could stand to level up my weapons some more. The PS4 crowd seems to be more hardcore, though. Perhaps I could be shepherded through with the right team?

Man as much as I want to do this with you, today is pretty booked :-/

by telemachus, Wednesday, November 26, 2014, 14:43 (3503 days ago) @ Kermit

I could be down for some helping... visiting family tonight. Might be online though. psn: houndzilla

Thanks for my first vault clear!

by HavokBlue, California, Wednesday, November 26, 2014, 19:08 (3503 days ago) @ Kermit

Lots of shards, atheon's epilogue, and a ship. Thanks for putting up with my platform failing and shield flop.

Thanks for my first vault clear!

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Wednesday, November 26, 2014, 20:55 (3503 days ago) @ HavokBlue

Lots of shards, atheon's epilogue, and a ship. Thanks for putting up with my platform failing and shield flop.

You did fine, don't sweat it. Not bad for a first haul too!

I got chatterwhite!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, November 26, 2014, 20:59 (3503 days ago) @ Kermit

Thanks for playing, guys. :)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread