Been having dreams in engine. (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, November 28, 2014, 17:28 (3446 days ago) @ Funkmon

My dreams were actually user-created CGI, and they're damn near wet.

...from saliva. ;-)

....okay, nowhere even near saliva. >:-)

I think(since it can't be done in-game) that it would be the COOLEST fucking thing in the ENTIRE fucking world if a feature-length computer generated image machinima was made, rendered and set to the entire soundtrack of Brendon Small's Galaktikon.

Dear.

God.

Almighty.

I think it is just SO perfect--it is just AMAZING what I see in my head. First off, Triton can obviously be played by any Guardian. His ex-wife can be played by the Exo Stranger, of course(the lady you see back and forth across the game). The Lazer Witch is YES--DEFINITELY-- played by a Hive Wizard, and he's casting his spells and soothsaying all the shit he needs in The Chamber of Night--that's his lair and the Traveler's Shard is replaced with a cauldron-like object, swirling clouds of murky future telling. "A beast on the mountain...so hard to tell, he's concealing his horns..." The picture slowly clears, and the image reveals Triton's rival and greatest archenemy, Beastblade.

He's instantly recognizable to any Destiny player witnessing this machinima. Why?

It's fucking Atheon.

YES.

Commence tenting and wetting.

I could go on, but without funding and equipment you'd just cry harder at the realization that this will never come to pass. So I'll just leave all this with you to foam and eye-bulge over, so you can nod your head in serious agreement that it would be absolutely incredible.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread