Vault of Glass help (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, December 01, 2014, 07:53 (3443 days ago) @ Oholiab

My oldest son (not this one) really wants to play Vault of Glass, and frankly, so do I. At this point, we are probably the only people to frequent this site who have not played. Life is busy.

So... I have some questions:

1. Are we ready? I'm a level 27 hunter with legendary/exotic armor and rare weapons. I'm all about the gunslinger, hand cannon, sniper rifle, and machine guns in a pinch. My son is a level 25 titan with almost all legendary armor and rare weapons.

2. How much time should we allow In our schedule to complete it? I'm sure the answer to this question will depend on the answer to the next one...

3. Are there four DBO guardians who would be willing to guide and assist us? I'd rather not play with randoms, and I want to make sure we actually finish in a relatively known quantity of time. We play on 360. Gamertags: Oholiab and OholiabII.

I would much prefer to play with cool people like yourselves who are willing to "keep it clean" and help a couple n00bs. If you are game, I'm shooting for the afternoon/evening of Friday, December 5. Please let me know.

Thank you in advance for your thoughts!

I don't know your time zone, but I'm willing to help. If I'm not on, send me an Xbox message regardless.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread