My daily work tasks (Destiny)

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, December 02, 2014, 13:05 (3440 days ago) @ petetheduck

Did you continue to do daily story missions and daily public events (which are now moot) once you had alts?

When it was just me and my primary Warlock, I focused on these, but working on getting my Titan Raid-worthy, it seems like a waste of time. Just run the Raid twice a week and I should be swimming in Ascendant materials, eh?

Tuesdays are Nightfall/Weekly/Raid nights for the most part. This is across all 3 characters and starts with my main and goes from there. Lots of times I end up doing the raid on the weekend with my two alts.

Weekday Evenings: (Before Patch)

Main Warlock:
- Daily Bounties, Public Event, Daily Mission

Alt Hunter:
- Public Event, Daily Mission, Quick bounties if I have time (to help level weapons)

Alt Warlock:
- Public Event, Daily Mission,

Weekends:

All PvE Daily Bounties, Public Events, Daily Missions on all 3 characters, PvP Bounties on my Main

This was my game plan most of the time, it varied, but that's usually how I would play. Last night for example, I ended up doing all PvE bounties and a ton of strikes to finish out my 100 marks on all 3 characters.

It seems like another job at times, but at least its an enjoyable job.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread