Crucible tonight to finish getting all teh trophies! (Recruitment)

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Friday, December 05, 2014, 10:50 (3495 days ago)

Calling all PS4 friends...

I have a whopping two (2) trophies left to get for "Guardian Lord" (for having obtained all trophies in Destiny) and I really want to do this before the expansion hits on Tuesday.

The two trophies I am lacking are: "Notorious" (earn the maximum weekly Crucible marks) and "Titan Mastery" (fully upgrade a Titan subclass). I am about 2/3 of the way on my Titan Defender subclass and I figure I can knock out both trophies if I play a ton of Crucible this weekend.

Who's with me?!! I will probably getting online sometime around 7-8pm CST (maybe a bit earlier) and will probably want to play nonstop crucible until the wee hours of the morning. If you are up for rolling together (and thus making it more likely we'll win most of the matches and get my 100 crucible marks in something closer to 34 matches instead of 50), post here or just join my fireteam tonight! (My PSN ID is Guardian513 for any of you that don't already have me on your friends list).

Crucible tonight to finish getting all teh trophies!

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Friday, December 05, 2014, 11:04 (3495 days ago) @ Speedracer513

I'd be happy to help you out, I should be on.

I'd also like to knock out a regular and hard raid this weekend too, if anybody is up for that.

by rliebherr @, St. Louis, Missouri, Friday, December 05, 2014, 11:55 (3495 days ago) @ Revenant1988

I'd like to help with Hard Mode. Level 30 Hunter. I'm available Saturday and Sunday until about 6:00pm Central Time. PSN ID: SpleenCarnival

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Saturday, December 06, 2014, 01:08 (3494 days ago) @ Speedracer513

Big thanks to all of you who joined up tonight! It was a fairly successful evening; I went from 0 crucible marks to 80, and I only have about two and a half bubbles left to upgrade on my Titan subclass.

Meanwhile, Korny went from level 11 on his Hunter when he joined us all the way to 20 and then immediately 26! We finished off the night by helping some lvl 25 noobs finish off their Atheon checkpoint.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, December 06, 2014, 09:00 (3494 days ago) @ Speedracer513

Big thanks to all of you who joined up tonight! It was a fairly successful evening; I went from 0 crucible marks to 80, and I only have about two and a half bubbles left to upgrade on my Titan subclass.

Meanwhile, Korny went from level 11 on his Hunter when he joined us all the way to 20 and then immediately 26! We finished off the night by helping some lvl 25 noobs finish off their Atheon checkpoint.

Boy we Rekt some noobs... And that trio that we kept having those close games with... Memorable times. Hope I saved some of those clips...

CruelLEGACEY truly deserves his title of "Silent But Deadly"... And That Raid brought back memories of the first time we raided... Good times...

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Saturday, December 06, 2014, 12:23 (3494 days ago) @ Korny

Boy we Rekt some noobs... And that trio that we kept having those close games with... Memorable times. Hope I saved some of those clips...

CruelLEGACEY truly deserves his title of "Silent But Deadly"... And That Raid brought back memories of the first time we raided... Good times...

Very memorable times indeed. I'll probably be up for more of the same tonight or tomorrow night if you're interested.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread