Secret Santa 2014 Results and Discussion (DBO)

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Wednesday, December 24, 2014, 11:14 (3421 days ago)

[image]

Happy Holidays Everybody!

This year's Secret Santa was an overall triumph, and I want to thank all the participants for helping to make this community a little brighter.

Pour yourself a hot toddy or some eggnog, and come on in to discuss what happened this holiday and what Santa brought you. If you didn't take part in this secret santa, don't feel bad! Go ahead and talk about what your other Santas brought you this year!

There was only 1 naughty Santa again this year--and as always--gifts have been withheld from naughty Santa until they are heard from. But don't worry if you haven't received my email yet. Gifts will be sent out over the next hour. Anyone on the naughty list was already emailed and directly notified.

Season's Greetings,

JDQuackers

P.S. To aide in the effort of guessing who your Secret Santa was, I am posting the list of participants here. If you know your Santa, or are making a guess, try to include their name in the Subject of your post to help future guessers narrow-down the list:

robofin117
Hyokin
Paddy
SEspider
bryan newman
quirel
Cody Miller
marmot 1333
Funkmon
Chewbaccawakka
breitzen
Laird