BOOTS! (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, January 23, 2015, 05:21 (3352 days ago) @ Morpheus

-No Heavy ammo synths again, which is a shame, since Hard Crota caused me to burn well over 30 of them before we succeeded...

-No Land Beyond... Really loving the humor there, Bungie...

-Are Radiant Dance Machines worth the Exotic slot? Kind of hesitant to get them. How much faster can you get?

-The second week with DLC-only drops. What new helmets are there to get from the engrams? Just the 3? At least they're there for the people complaining about having too many Motes...

-Overall an underwhelming supply in what's been a pretty huge week for Bungie and Destiny's players.

Upgraded my Bad Juju, foolishly spent all my motes on Engrams and got three helmets. Two the same for Titans, and one I already have. But shards are very valuable to me, so I can finally get the tip of my Icebreaker polished.

It has been a pretty slow month in terms of Xur-ness, save for the Breaker. I wish he still had Obsidian Mind.

Damn.

I bought both pairs of exotic boots because reasons. Bought a few engrams because I was sick of carrying around 100 motes of light, got 1 Warlock helmet I didn't have (but I'll never use it), sharded the rest. I think I'll upgrade Truth later in the weekend, when I have the coins. I'm still holding out hope that Bungie will realize how useless No Land Beyond is and buff it, but there's no way I could ever recommend anyone buy it as it is now. I've got 2 of the stupid things, and I'm tempted to shard them both.

I was really hoping we'd see Gjallarhorn this weekend. I half thought Bungie would enjoy watching everyone scramble for coins after spending everything hey had on Icebreakers last week. Actually, maybe it's good to have a slow week this week. Give everyone time to stalk up again.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread