Bungie considered a lot of genres

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, March 18, 2013, 22:41 (4049 days ago) @ Mr Daax

Most excellent! There is a link in that article to this one. Mind still being blown.

" The swamps of old Chicago. What once was a 12 story window in a skyscraper is now a doorway to a dungeon buried deep beneath the snow.....There's a lot of surreal fantastic places...giant Obsidian Pyramid ships and Tomb Ships, their dungeons, and the dark secrets they contain."

ERMAHGERSH!!!

edit: I just noticed that this article is a few weeks old. How did I miss this!?!

Yeah. Can't believe nobody, me included, saw this sooner. I see they mentioned Charlemagne again (or for the first time rather) and I wonder if he / it wasn't included in the last mail sack because nobody noticed the oxm article. I get the feeling that the mail sacks are "just" highly conversational weekly updates. They have silly questions and answers but I think they also have specific information to get across, like Charlemagne, or the description of taking on the fallen warrior earlier. Not that I'm complaining. I find it far more pleasant than the week after week of [redacted] teases the Weekly updates sometimes became.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread