Fireteam builder possible bug (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 15:10 (3524 days ago)

It seems that you have to click an Update button for clicks on the sort by links to "take."

I'm entirely sure of what you're talking about

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 15:29 (3524 days ago) @ Kermit

It's either a no-repro for me or I didn't understand

I'm entirely sure of what you're talking about

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 15:48 (3524 days ago) @ ZackDark

If you click the Sort by links (Date or Type), nothing happens. My expectation is that clicking on a link will cause something to happen.

For the sort order to refresh, you have a click an Update button beside your name (or you can click anyone's update button if you're the organizer.

Is it a specific group?

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 15:51 (3524 days ago) @ Kermit

If you click the Sort by links (Date or Type), nothing happens. My expectation is that clicking on a link will cause something to happen.

For the sort order to refresh, you have a click an Update button beside your name (or you can click anyone's update button if you're the organizer.

Are you looking at a specific group? The 360 crucible group is almost identical between date and definite/tentative.

Fireteam builder possible bug

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 15:47 (3524 days ago) @ Kermit

It seems that you have to click an Update button for clicks on the sort by links to "take."

This is almost certainly a browser cache issue. Just tried it on 3 different browsers (I always have cacheing off - otherwise site development gets HARD) and it works as expected.

What browser/OS are you seeing this on?

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 15:50 (3524 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Chrome, Version 40.0.2214.94 m

(on a PC--I'm slumming. Heh.)

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 17:15 (3524 days ago) @ Kermit

Uh, no… The link will take you to a new document, and the document is generated by the server. You should see a page refresh happen. When you click the link, do the links above the table change, or do they stay the same?

And are you logged-in when you're seeing this behavior?

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, February 04, 2015, 06:40 (3523 days ago) @ Beorn

Uh, no… The link will take you to a new document, and the document is generated by the server. You should see a page refresh happen. When you click the link, do the links above the table change, or do they stay the same?

They stay the same, which is another clue that nothing is happening. I tested it pretty thoroughly and was able to see what should happen by clicking an Update button.

And are you logged-in when you're seeing this behavior?

Yes.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread