Did you click the link? I took 3 shots as I slowly turned from right to left. Hopefully I got the angles you need :)
As far as "how", the trick is to set the screenshot feature to "easy screenshot" which means you just tap the capture button to grab and image. Next, when you want to capture a no-HUD image, hit the pause/menu button. Then un-pause and immediately hit the capture button. When you leave the pause menu, there is a split second where the game is rendered but the HUD hasn't faded in yet. If you time it just right, you can snag a screenshot before the HUD has appeared :)
Thanks! I will be doing this!
Now please, Bungie. Bring back a proper theater mode (in Destiny 2--hey, I'm realistic).
For now some method to turn off the hud would be nice.
- Vault of Glass No-HUD Screenshots -
- OOOOH!! - Beorn, 2015-02-13, 10:26
- incredible - marmot 1333, 2015-02-13, 11:51
- Where are the top two from? -
- Where are the top two from? - CruelLEGACEY, 2015-02-13, 12:02
- How to take HUD-less screenshots *VID* - Korny, 2015-02-13, 17:17
- Nice! - R41, 2015-02-14, 04:23
- Does NOT work on Xbox - Beorn, 2015-02-14, 23:55