Co-op Night (XB1 & 360 Edition) Tues@9 PM EST (Recruitment)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, February 18, 2015, 07:54 (3361 days ago) @ Kermit

I'm not very fond of those RNG-is-a-jerk threads* since, you know, R stands for RANDOM, but I am bothered by persistent issues we seem to be having with XBL not being very cooperative on co-op nights. We do pay for this service, Microsoft! Grrrrrrr. Let's hope things improve soon.

Regardless, I ended up having a great co-op night playing with bluerunner. (Thanks for all the revives, blue. I don't why I kept acting like all those sword knights wouldn't kill me.)

My LUCK on drops wasn't bad either. I got the Conduit, which I think is one of the better pulse rifles. We did the daily with my Awoken warlock's darling wife, who is a human hunter, and I don't know if it was because she was a bit under-leveled or what, but she got Dragon's Breath! She also got some legendary titan guantlets, which will come in handy when her (just-born) adopted Exo daughter reaches 20. Oh, she also finally got her own personal Murmur, which wasn't luck at all, but was nice.

On top of that, my insomnia and late-night messaging paid off with an Iron Banner game with some cool folks, which was a total blast.

All things considered, I had a lot of fun.

Kermit

*I reserve the right to bitch about that loathsome RNG at some point in the future because everyone needs to vent now and then.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread