It's the little things you cherish. (Recruitment)

by Dagoonite, Somewhere in Iowa, lost in a cornfield., Monday, March 16, 2015, 17:32 (3335 days ago) @ iconicbanana

I thought you had some great plays yesterday, was really glad you popped in. Saved my bacon more than once with smart heavy management.

Thanks, that means a lot.

And no, just because I'm not that good at the actual combat doesn't mean that I'm not good at all. I'm a good support player. On occasion when others would be stating their intent to take one point, I'd immediately start capping another. The sacrificial lamb, so to speak. Draw attention to another location right before the main offensive on the primary objective. Is it a good tactic for my score? Hell no. Did it get us C and B? Arguably, yes.

When playing with DBO crowds, I often trail along with one or two, working to try and watch their six, draw fire, or just maintain situational awareness while they're focused elsewhere. Or, you know, act as a bullet sponge to keep the people who can reliably get kills alive.

Heck, when I fight Atheon, I'm proud to say that we never drop due to the oracles whenever I got teleported. (Unless I get stuck with the relic. Someone mentioned relic training yesterday? YES PLEASE! SIGN ME UP!) Give me a support role, and I'll do my best to rock it.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread