random thoughts

by Stephen Laughlin ⌂ @, Long Beach, CA, Sunday, March 31, 2013, 03:31 (4041 days ago) @ kapowaz

[image]
Holy crap. Personalized ships and a hanger/stable. Sweet. The ship designs remind me of Macross/Robotech.

[image]
[image]
[image]
Hunters looking very post-apocalyptic. Titans looking very Halo. Warlocks looking like I don't know what...totally badass.

[image]
Good lord that's awesome.

[image]
I would have played that fantasy game. Swamp Thing on the right seems kind of familiar. Reminds me of something from Myth.

[image]
Sweet jesus. I would have been satisfied with any of these last-city-in-space concepts. I can't believe they went through hundreds. Love the 70s scifi and anime influence.

[image]
Okay, this is like STRAIGHT UP from Robotech.

[image]
Hello, Blade Runner. "Try Abdul Ben Hassan. He make this snake.”

[image]
Couple tiny in-game snapshots. Looks like a Titan with a rifle unequiped on his back. Robot guards of the City like the one from the Vidoc standing around. Monument on the left with two spheres, the earth and the Traveler?

[image]
Shiiiiiiiiit....that is badass. Gotta be the new spooky Eye of Horus race/faction/whatever.

[image]
METAL GEAR??? This giant mech and the blue RACE 2 robot both seem to have a giant cheese-grater welded to their backsides. I imagine these are Fallen hanging around with their pet spider robot tanks.

[image]
Vex, Fallen, Cabal, Hive, spooky Egyptian-inspired pyramid-ships-of-doom Eye of Horus race yet to be seen?

[image]
We have to go back, Kate! You know...to Earth, for supplies and stuff.

[image]
I've never needed a cape with a hood as much as I do now.

[image]
Pistols designs look heavily based on Chiappa Rhino and Mateba revolvers. The rocket launchers look seriously cool. I wonder how they'll work in-game. Severely restricted ammo supply, extremely long reload-time?

[image]
LOVE the Warlock designs. It's all about that future-trenchcoat.

[image]
Woof...compared to their imaginative concepts some of the character models that were on display here look pretty god-awful. The harsh white lighting and dull grey backgrounds really don't help. I'm glad we got a nice look, though. The concept art is drop-dead gorgeous. Can't wait for E3!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread