No Iron Banner This Week (Destiny)

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Monday, April 20, 2015, 17:07 (3346 days ago)

Despite the rampant rumors. Deej tweeted a confirmation that there will not be any Iron Banner this week.

https://twitter.com/DeeJ_BNG/status/590197152355209218

:(

by ProbablyLast, Monday, April 20, 2015, 17:15 (3346 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

No Iron Banner This Week

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, April 20, 2015, 19:23 (3346 days ago) @ unoudid

Bad news: no Iron Banner this week.
Good news: I don't have to stay up until 5am tonight to grab the new gear ;p

No Iron Banner This Week

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Monday, April 20, 2015, 19:26 (3346 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

This is exactly why I am glad to hear this news. I don't have to stay up tonight in case IB returns and I don't have to go glimmer farm all evening to cap my glimmer after leveling a new characters gear all week.

No Iron Banner This Week

by Claude Errera @, Monday, April 20, 2015, 19:34 (3346 days ago) @ unoudid

This is exactly why I am glad to hear this news. I don't have to stay up tonight in case IB returns and I don't have to go glimmer farm all evening to cap my glimmer after leveling a new characters gear all week.

I don't have to glimmer-farm any more; I no longer turn in the triangular cash (House Banners, Silken Codex, Axiomatic Beads, Network Keys) that drop in regular PvE activities. (I vault them instead.)

I started doing this right after the last Iron Banner event ended, and I now have about 25k in glimmer in the vault. I should be fully covered (along with my standard 20 or so k on my characters) for whatever I need to buy.

No Iron Banner This Week

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Monday, April 20, 2015, 19:46 (3346 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I don't have to glimmer-farm any more; I no longer turn in the triangular cash (House Banners, Silken Codex, Axiomatic Beads, Network Keys) that drop in regular PvE activities. (I vault them instead.)

I started doing this right after the last Iron Banner event ended, and I now have about 25k in glimmer in the vault. I should be fully covered (along with my standard 20 or so k on my characters) for whatever I need to buy.

The fact that they let you do this makes me wonder why there's a glimmer cap at all. It just creates busy work for the player.

No Iron Banner This Week

by Funkmon @, Monday, April 20, 2015, 23:16 (3345 days ago) @ CyberKN

The fact that they let you do this makes me wonder why there's a glimmer cap at all. It just creates busy work for the player.

No Iron Banner This Week

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Monday, April 20, 2015, 21:08 (3346 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I do the same thing. I have about 14k glimmer in the vault and hope to add more to it. Last Iron Banner I bought two chest pieces (I think) and one Jolder's Hammer doing the glitch

I have this entire week off. I'm sad.

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, April 20, 2015, 21:30 (3346 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

- No text -

Good.

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Tuesday, April 21, 2015, 01:36 (3345 days ago) @ unoudid

At least they can prepare the Queen's Wrath. For once.

Wolves!!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread