But that's actually me (Destiny)

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Friday, April 24, 2015, 10:30 (3341 days ago) @ Funkmon

You're telling me that you have more than one exotic piece and you wear these boots most of the time in PVP, or even a plurality of the time?

You say no to the second grenade from the armamentarium,

No, I wear that too much, actually. I really like the extra grenade, but because raid boots are easy to get and their perk is extra heavy ammo, the extra heavy ammo perk on armamentarium is wasted. It doesn't stack. Because of this, the only real perk is the extra grenade, and a tad more special ammo, but I have armor that does that too...

you say no to Skullfort and its extra perk freedom,

That helmet is a piece of shit for my style.

the double extra perks from inmost light,

Same thing, I understand what it offers, but it doesn't fit my build because I don't play to my super.

the shield and fast melees of No Backup Plans, and so on and so forth, so you can use a shoulder charge, not hard to use by any means in the normal game, slightly easier?

I think you underestimate how many of wreck shit using shoulder charge. Titan melee is the worst of all the classes (surprisingly) compared to blink strike hunters and warlocks that essentially have shotguns strapped to their arms. Shoulder charge being a one hit kill is the only balance we have.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread