Found Verdict AND Fatebringer from the Flawed Raiders!!!!! (Destiny)

by CommandrCleavage @, USA-Midwest, Friday, April 24, 2015, 10:30 (3341 days ago)

Thanks for a great night of VOG/Hard!!!

I think we all had a blast and a pretty successful night, this was only my second hard mode VOG run but for us being as flawed as we are I think it went great!

I finally got 2 pieces of Vault armor PLUS both Found Verdict and Fatebringer. Handcannons and Shotguns are my jam so I was super pleased.

Thanks also to Chief and Beorn for rocking the crucible with me afterwards, we had a hella fun couple games! Also talked about setting up a weekly PS4 Crucible night which I think I will do!

CC

Found Verdict AND Fatebringer from the Flawed Raiders!!!!!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, April 24, 2015, 10:58 (3341 days ago) @ CommandrCleavage

Congrats!

Found Verdict and Fatebringer are both outstanding weapons, even at level 300. They'd both be great choices to upgrade to 365 once HoW comes out. More importantly, sounds like you had a great time :)

by bluerunner @, Music City, Friday, April 24, 2015, 11:09 (3341 days ago) @ CommandrCleavage

Fatebringer.

Congrats, and I hate you.

by CommandrCleavage @, USA-Midwest, Friday, April 24, 2015, 11:11 (3341 days ago) @ bluerunner

The first thing Rev said was don't tell Blue....

;)

CC

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread