Multiplayer Gameplay

by Axelrod vK, NC, USA, Thursday, April 18, 2013, 08:54 (4019 days ago)

Hello again all,

I have been thinking about this pic

[image]

This probably isn't the finalized startup screen, but it could be. Showing your party (6 maximum!) and their ships, as well as 6 options on the left of what to do.

The City is obvious, 3rd person market and social gathering.

The tricorn logo means the true storyline, being brave and all that.

Bounty is an interesting one, with the 2/3 stars on the side perhaps it is like the weekly challenges in halo? more xp/loot if mission is done within time limit.

Strike and the remaining ones are speculation and here is where it gets interesting. Bungie has said that you are able to play for 20 minutes and actually accomplish something, I think strike is what they are referring to. It looks like hellmouth is the watermark on the tab, maybe this is a solo or co-op quick PvE mission, random baddies and loot, who knows.

Raid is the opposite, it is the longer grindier missions against fortified AI positions. Co-op definetly required, and maybe they change weekly or monthly as well, the Depth of Darkness being the current one.

Finally, PvP multiplayer. They have kept this so hush hush they wouldnt have anything but 'random hopper' showing. But I think this will be the option we will be playing competitively, with options for small games or large. More ideas on multiplayer to follow...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread