Looking for Clan / Raid Group - XB1 (Destiny)

by RagingAvatar, Manchester, UK, Wednesday, May 13, 2015, 07:59 (3322 days ago)
edited by RagingAvatar, Wednesday, May 13, 2015, 08:37

Hey guys,

I like this game but my friends have stopped playing.
I need a clan! Anyone got any space?

I've also never raided but would love to! Any room for fresh blood?

EDIT: Looking for players on Xbox One.
EDIT2: Also, I live in the UK and tend to operate on GMT times, available most evenings - especially late at night. I've added my Gamertag to the spreadsheet.

Help me out guys,

Thanks

RagingA

What platform(s)?

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Wednesday, May 13, 2015, 08:26 (3322 days ago) @ RagingAvatar

- No text -

What platform(s)?

by RagingAvatar, Manchester, UK, Wednesday, May 13, 2015, 08:31 (3322 days ago) @ someotherguy

Oh wow what a fail!!

Thanks for asking - I'm looking for Xbox One players :)

Try the Fireteam builder on the right.

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, May 13, 2015, 08:50 (3322 days ago) @ RagingAvatar

Most of us have buddies we run the raid with who aren't here, but a lot of us treat the DBO fire team builder as our clan. Now, very few of these things scheduled will be in the evening for you, but some on the weekends definitely will. If you want to create a Vault of Glass normal raid for when you're free next, I'll try to make it and help you out, and I think others will too.

Looking for Clan / Raid Group - XB1

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, May 13, 2015, 14:25 (3321 days ago) @ RagingAvatar

I like this game but my friends have stopped playing.
I need a clan! Anyone got any space?

This happened to Slycrel & I, we had a group of 6 & lost 4 of them to life crisis or dislike/disinterest of the game. DBO & the Fireteam Builder has been a godsend for us. We've been Bungie.Org lurkers from way back in the Marathon Story Page days, but it took losing our group to get us involved here. The Bungie.Org community is really great, I hope to see you around (tho' I likely won't be gaming with you as I'm primarily on PS4).

Looking for Clan / Raid Group - XB1

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Wednesday, May 13, 2015, 14:31 (3321 days ago) @ RagingAvatar

My 12 yr old nephew has been asking me to get a raid group together for him sometime soon. He has at least one level 30+ character and is on Xbone, but hasn't done any of the raids yet.

Your timeframe isn't generally good for me (or probably most of us here), but it might actually be great for my nephew since that's around when he gets home from school.

Add me on Xbone (GT: Speedracer513) and I'll try to set something up sometime when I have an available afternoon.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread