Trailer shows vex POE space, Templar's well, other ToO map. (Destiny)

by Funkmon @, Thursday, May 14, 2015, 17:07 (3321 days ago)
edited by Funkmon, Thursday, May 14, 2015, 17:10

Official Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves Trailer: http://youtu.be/bFL9bfVt2Yg

I like this. I would have liked it earlier, but this is a good trailer.

What do you guys think? How do we feel about the Inception BWAARRRRRRRM

New vehicles?

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, May 14, 2015, 17:27 (3321 days ago) @ Funkmon

The text at the end mentions new vehicles.

Holy crap it does!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, May 14, 2015, 17:31 (3321 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

I feel they almost needed to

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Thursday, May 14, 2015, 17:35 (3321 days ago) @ Xenos

As it was such a cool addition to the first DLC, we kind of became spoiled by it.

I guess I'm a minority in not caring about that.

by Funkmon @, Thursday, May 14, 2015, 17:36 (3321 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

Rumors of more reveals this week

by Monochron, Thursday, May 14, 2015, 18:34 (3321 days ago) @ bluerunner

MoreConsole and some other(?) went out to Bungie this week and the rumors around other Destiny communities is that Bungie will be doing a secret reveal tomorrow. Plus there was that reveal plan a couple weeks ago with a question mark for this week.

Rumors of more reveals this week

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, May 14, 2015, 18:39 (3321 days ago) @ Monochron

Plus there was that reveal plan a couple weeks ago with a question mark for this week.

That one was for May 8th when they revealed the House of Wolves "Preview" video, nothing new on the schedule after that (doesn't mean nothing is happening, just no schedule publicly released)

Picture from the trailer of the VoG

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, May 14, 2015, 17:41 (3321 days ago) @ Funkmon

[image]

Pre-Order bonuses?

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Thursday, May 14, 2015, 17:43 (3321 days ago) @ Funkmon

Has there been any mention yet of any pre-order bonuses or other freebies for ordering HoW? Perhaps a package showing up at the Postmaster? I remember there were for TDB.

Trailer shows vex POE space, Templar's well, other ToO map.

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Thursday, May 14, 2015, 18:23 (3321 days ago) @ Funkmon

What do you guys think? How do we feel about the Inception BWAARRRRRRRM

I'm sick of the BWARM horn! It's used everywhere in trailers now. Although the use later on in the trailer is a higher frequency than what is typically used, so at least there's that.

Edit: Maybe I'm thinking of a different sound effect.

Trailer shows vex POE space, Templar's well, other ToO map.

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Friday, May 15, 2015, 05:11 (3320 days ago) @ dogcow

It is a different sound. But I get what you're saying, it's definitely used in a similar manner.

Here's your Moose Antler Helmet

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Thursday, May 14, 2015, 18:29 (3321 days ago) @ Funkmon

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread