Where are the PS4 Trials of Osiris people!? (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, May 17, 2015, 00:42 (3318 days ago)

Wow, the Xbox folks have signed up like 7 people for an event, and NOBODY has signed up for mine on the PS4. Won't someone play Trials with me?!

Where are the PS4 Trials of Osiris people!?

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Sunday, May 17, 2015, 00:57 (3318 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Sorry. bad night for me.

I think they want to team up with good people...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Sunday, May 17, 2015, 01:03 (3318 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Wow, the Xbox folks have signed up like 7 people for an event, and NOBODY has signed up for mine on the PS4. Won't someone play Trials with me?!

Zing!

Just kidding (or am I? Hmmm...). Honestly I haven't even thought about the Trials. Not too interested, really. The PoE is what's calling my name.
... Though to be fair, I rarely even notice the Fireteam Builder, so I likely wouldn't even sign up for one either way, but when I'm on I accept invites to things.

All the pro's are on Xbone.

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Sunday, May 17, 2015, 01:13 (3318 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Technically not; I still only have the Trial version...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Sunday, May 17, 2015, 02:11 (3318 days ago) @ red robber

- No text -

I'll try it eventually...

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Sunday, May 17, 2015, 01:35 (3318 days ago) @ Cody Miller

ToO is pretty far down the list of things I'm interested in. I'll give it a try eventually, but I'm just not in a hurry.

2 early 4 me. Also...

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Sunday, May 17, 2015, 02:52 (3318 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I can't say I'm incredibly excited for a hyper-competitive PVP activity. I just want to shoot people and not worry about much else.

2 early 4 me. Also...

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, May 17, 2015, 03:46 (3318 days ago) @ CyberKN

I can't say I'm incredibly excited for a hyper-competitive PVP activity. I just want to shoot people and not worry about much else.

Do it early then. Everybody will try it on friday. The longer you go, the more casual players are going to drop out, leaving the superhardcore.

2 early 4 me. Also...

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Sunday, May 17, 2015, 20:32 (3317 days ago) @ CyberKN

Speaking for myself, I'm not too bothered by our performance and we uasually do just fine with iron banner.

by Acheron, Sunday, May 17, 2015, 10:47 (3318 days ago) @ Cody Miller

when do you play?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, May 17, 2015, 14:31 (3317 days ago) @ Acheron

when do you play?

The week it comes out, I can only play Trials on Friday. In June and on, it's more flexible.

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Sunday, May 17, 2015, 12:05 (3318 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I'll be at a board game convention all weekend.

I am jealous! =)

by slycrel ⌂, Sunday, May 17, 2015, 15:38 (3317 days ago) @ Speedracer513

- No text -

by Yapok @, Sunday, May 17, 2015, 12:40 (3317 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Witcher3 is coming out at the same time so i dont want to make any destiny commitments until ive had my fill of that. In reality i will probably be juggling both games.

I have very mixed feelings about...

by slycrel ⌂, Monday, May 18, 2015, 01:26 (3317 days ago) @ Cody Miller

...the friday to monday thing. My weekends are generally -more- unpredictable than the weekdays. I won't be doing this much for a few reasons (I'm not the best at PvP for starters), but primarily because getting a fireteam together for that long over the weekend consistently isn't going to be easy.

Also, that time is too early for me.

Agreed about the weekend being bad

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Monday, May 18, 2015, 01:45 (3317 days ago) @ slycrel

If I do this event, most weeks it will probably be mostly sun-reset.

Likewise, Sun & Mon evenings for ToO for me.

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Monday, May 18, 2015, 12:47 (3316 days ago) @ Vortech

- No text -

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, May 18, 2015, 03:03 (3317 days ago) @ slycrel

...the friday to monday thing. My weekends are generally -more- unpredictable than the weekdays. I won't be doing this much for a few reasons (I'm not the best at PvP for starters), but primarily because getting a fireteam together for that long over the weekend consistently isn't going to be easy.

Also, that time is too early for me.

Changed to 8pm PST. Why not just play friday to feel it out? Or Fri and mon? I wouldn't worry about skill at this point.

by slycrel ⌂, Monday, May 18, 2015, 17:52 (3316 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Thanks for the time change. I've signed up as tentative. I'm going to be around Tuesday evening and Wednesday most of the day, probably Thursday evening as well. So we will see how much time I can actually spend on Destiny this week without pissing off my wife. :D

by CommandrCleavage @, USA-Midwest, Monday, May 18, 2015, 13:21 (3316 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I have tomorrow off but I don't know what DarkestEuphoria and I plan to tackle yet.

I'll be free somewhere after 6ish I think.

CC

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread