Rock Climbing. *HoW Spoilers* (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, May 20, 2015, 12:55 (3315 days ago)

Try and beat my *High* Score.

[image]
[image]

That's cute... ;)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, May 20, 2015, 13:06 (3315 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

We've hit the invisible ceiling in that room. :P

The wall too?

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, May 20, 2015, 13:25 (3315 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

On the flip side...

by Kahzgul, Wednesday, May 20, 2015, 14:59 (3315 days ago) @ Korny

We've also walked down so low that you walk (not fall) into the death zone on the floor.

Ah yeah, the good ol' days...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, May 20, 2015, 15:20 (3315 days ago) @ Kahzgul

We've also walked down so low that you walk (not fall) into the death zone on the floor.

[image]

That reminds me of the time when we thought Bungie still hid complex eggs in the game... We searched from the top of the vault to the bottom (quite literally)... *sigh*

Those were the blissful days...

I'm still delusional.

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, May 20, 2015, 18:16 (3315 days ago) @ Korny

That reminds me of the time when we thought Bungie still hid complex eggs in the game... We searched from the top of the vault to the bottom (quite literally)... *sigh*

I'm still thinking there are, I also think there's something hidden in the Alpha-Lupi map thingy, but I'm a crazy tinfoil hat wearing silly head. Speaking of which, now I gotta go take a look at /r/raidsecrets.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, May 20, 2015, 18:24 (3315 days ago) @ Korny

[image]

They missed a HUGE opportunity to utilize those spaces with the expansion! Why were we not fighting fallen through the hidden entrance to the well through the trials of kabr for example? Make us go THAT way to stop Skolas or whatever his name was!

by Miguel Chavez, Wednesday, May 20, 2015, 19:09 (3315 days ago) @ Cody Miller

They missed a HUGE opportunity to utilize those spaces with the expansion! Why were we not fighting fallen through the hidden entrance to the well through the trials of kabr for example? Make us go THAT way to stop Skolas or whatever his name was!

Bungie, fix your shit.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, May 21, 2015, 01:55 (3314 days ago) @ Miguel Chavez

Bungie, fix your shit.

Actually the story missions are the best yet. I just wish there were MORE!

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Thursday, May 21, 2015, 12:09 (3314 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I think so, too. The story felt cohesive this time. On each mission I had a clear idea of what was going on and how it related to previous events. That was something that hasn't happened much in previous Destiny story missions. There were hints of it in TDB but it wasn't at this level.

I, too, wish there were more, but only because what's there is quite enjoyable. That's not a bad thing.

I'm taking the HoW missions as a good sign that Bungie knows what direction they should be going with future story missions, either in this game or Destiny 2.

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Thursday, May 21, 2015, 13:22 (3314 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Actually the story missions are the best yet. I just wish there were MORE!

I just wish there was more to the final mission. It was gorgeous and I would love to have been in that area longer, or even chase into the ship. Really fun. I look forward to playing through it with my other 2 characters (maybe solo so I can take my time).

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Friday, May 22, 2015, 03:46 (3313 days ago) @ dogcow

I enjoyed my second play through solo more than the first time. It's unusual, I normally like to play with people but I think you hit the nail on the head. When I was playing alone I have much more time to observe things and experience things.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread