URGENT: Questions needed! (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 19:16 (3207 days ago) @ biggy
edited by Ragashingo, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 19:21

I'll try to throw in some questions they can actually answer along with my usual story based wonderings. :)

1. We heard new dialogue from Zavala. Will any of the other original characters get new dialogue as well? Most specifically, our Ghost who has been absent since The Dark Below.

2. Is Oryx's ship a full on Destination with a capital D? Will it feature just wandering around on patorl, Strikes, the new Raid? What about public events within the ship? That'd be cool, right!

3. For the first two expansions Destiny's Destinations have sorta become stuck in the past. That crashed Jumpship is still there at the beginning of Old Russia, for instance, even though the story has moved on. Well we see Destiny's Destinations change to keep up with the story? Is the start of year two and The Taken King a good time to bring the Destinations into the present? Or can stuff like that not really change because new players still need things like they were at launch last year?

4. I'd like to hear a bit more about the three new Supers. For instance, the Sunbreaker gets an overshield when near a "sunspot." What is a sunspot? Does the Nightstalker's bow also do damage or is it only a support / debuff type super like the Defender's Ward of Dawn? And, Stormcaller... Fetch or not Fetch? :)

5. We stopped the Hive from attacking The Traveler via that piece of its shell. We killed the Darkness in the heart of the Black Garden which was said to be affecting The Traveler... somehow. We had a ceremony because... things were getting better? Similar to question 2, will we see our actions actually have an effect on The Traveler?

6. Ascending weapons was said to bring them up to max stats for "year one." Year two is starting with The Taken King. Is it time yet to talk about the upgrade paths for weapons and armor? I only have some percentage of my current stuff upgraded (and really just the stuff I use most) and now a new expansion and cap increase is on the horizon?

7. Any comment on the high end digital version costing the same as the high end physical version? That seems a bit unfair...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread