It struck me yesterday…

by thebruce ⌂, Ontario, Canada, Thursday, February 14, 2013, 06:47 (4108 days ago) @ Ragashingo

ilovebees will forever be unique because the world doesn't operate like it used to.

That's pretty much it. It was a unique experience, and was also original for its time. Nothing will ever be able to match the experience of ilovebees. Anything that follows will have to proudly find its own way, beyond connecting to the narrative itself. It's unfortunate, but it's also one of ways that's makes me incredibly happy to have been a part of ILB, and that it was ultimately what got me into ARGs :)

Heck, even the ARG world itself has undergone so many changes that nothing these days really is the same as anything years ago... if only because they're more visible today, there are more legal concerns for the creators, there's a LOT of hype around anything being given the label "ARG" - even if it's not an ARG. Really, look at anything "mysterious" happening with Halo for instance; instantly an ARG, or people reminiscing about ilovebees (with Iris pulling a close 2nd :P)

Those were the days. But they are gone... Whatever happens now may still be adventurous and exciting, but it won't be no ilovebees! *sigh*

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread