That's a lot of firepower

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Tuesday, May 07, 2013, 18:17 (4008 days ago) @ Xenos

Well I don't know about jeweling, bedazzling, or flowering, but from the latest breaking in:
"Destiny has more weapons than all the Halo games put together - squared and then squared again."

-Magnum
-Assault Rifle
-Battle Rifle
-SMG
-DMR
-Sniper Rifle
-Rocket Launcher
-Spartan Laser
-Shotgun
-Grenade Launcher
-Plasma Pistol
-Plasma Rifle
-Needler
-Needle Rifle
-Carbine
-Fuel Rod Cannon
-Beam Rifle
-Gravity Hammer
-Mauler
-Brute Shot
-Plasma Sword
-Concussion Rifle
-Plasma Repeater

I tried to include all the unique weapons of Bungie's Halo games, however, not their many variants. This is all kinda off the top of my head, so berate me if I missed any. Just going off this list, the least amount of weapons we will get our hands on in Destiny is: (23^2)^2= 279,841

:)

Also, Rajeev's following comments:

"The utter lack of ego. You’d think with so many uber-successful Halo games under their belt that Bungie would be fueled by unbridled hubris, but this is a shockingly humble studio. Nothing is sacred, everything can be questioned, and everyone is always hungry to learn and improve their craft." AND "Bungie is exceptionally friendly to families. Daycare, babysitting, time off, etc. Making a game like Destiny takes a lot of time and energy. Knowing that your employer cares about your family’s well-being is a good thing."

Those kinds of comments just make me love Bungie even more.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread