Just sayin...

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Thursday, May 16, 2013, 14:47 (3999 days ago)

I'm really excited about Destiny. Do we have any sort of group created or some kind of organization going on for "clan" or anything like that?We should probably do some sorts of team building exercises if so. Like going to a water park and playing some Marco Polo or heading to the beach for some volleyball? I don't know, just sayin.

The weapons seem like they are going to be great. I hope you can do stuff like swapping out optics for different scenarios or having different barrels or recoil reducing stocks, I don't know, just sayin.

I've been watching a lot of Arma3 gameplay footage on YouTube. I don't play PC games so I just watch them on the webertubes. I like the vast maps and teamwork required to complete a task. There is always the inherit risk of losing it all but there's also a big payoff. With the talk of booty caves (or whatever they're called) in Destiny, I'm excited about battling it out to get some sweet swag. And not the stupid swag the kids are talking about these days, I'm talking about SWAG. The Stuff We All Get for being awesome. It would also be cool to rob other players strongholds and have to defend your own, I don't know, just sayin.

No but seriously, is there a group? I want in. Let's do this.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread