Just curious... (Recruitment)

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Friday, July 17, 2015, 22:58 (3204 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Cable 20M down/3M up. Ping is usually between 25 to 50ms. NAT is open. Packet loss is normally 0 to 1%. Unfortunately its a wireless connection because its not feasible to run cables across the house.

I don't have a PS but it sounds like PSN is working better with Destiny. I don't know how others on the 360 do compared to us Xboners. Also, I only play Destiny and MCC online and I've had issues with both. But they are both kinda laggy/have some netcode issues. I do know that MCC has never caused me to lose my connection to LIVE. I've had times where I had to either restart my box or go through the options menu and disconnect from the wireless and then reenter my wifi password just to get back online. I thought maybe my wireless card in my bone was going out, but others have experienced with Destiny.

Sidenote: we do have multiple bones on the same network which can cause some error codes according to Bnet help.

Sidenote 2: I rarely get error codes when running wired on my parents cable internet with 2.5Mdown/700kUP 50-100ms ping. But I can really tell a difference in lag with anything larger than 3v3 play. IB is horrible.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread