Windows 10 weirdness. (Gaming)

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Monday, August 10, 2015, 02:40 (3205 days ago) @ red robber

I've been using it a while now and I love it for PvE. Can't play PvP but I also have been playing on a slow connection. Oddly mine has played better on wireless than wired, which is good. Unfortunately it's the only new feature of Win10 that makes me want to keep it. I've been thinking about going back to Win7 because I have still not found a solution to my video playback issues. I've searched Microsoft help, HP help, AMD Radeon help, Google, Bing, Ask Jeeves, and a guy who lives in a box next to walmart. I even did a clean reinstall. Still have the same issue. I'm thinking that it would just be better to buy a true Win10 PC with better specs anyway. My laptop is a low budget dealeo, it won't even record game play.

My laptop is now magically playing all videos from all websites and all apps and all programs. The problem is gone. The only difference thing that has changed is I'm at my bro's house on his much faster internet connection. How can this be? Even a saved mp4 file that is not being streamed is now playing on the Win10 movie app. I wonder if this will revert back to not working once I go back to my other connection. I also checked, no new updates have been installed since 8/5.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread