Trials of Osiris - Multi-View [Video] (Destiny)

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Tuesday, August 11, 2015, 03:06 (3233 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

This was pretty cool, but I did have a hard time with all three screens up at once. I would just like to see the main screen in full view without the others on the side, but I understand having three screens up at once. Of course it would probably help to watch this on a bigger screen.

One thing I have learned watching you is to be patient. I was surprise by how long you'll stay scoped in without checking your corners. Also your movements are smooth. I tend to go into hyper mode and try things that don't normally work for me. Slow and smooth seems to be the way to go for me.

There is something natural in your teams movement. You don't bunch up too much, but don't really spread out too far either. You guys are also good at knowing when to push based on your teammates movements and situation. I've been playing with Beorn alot lately and I've kinda learned to just push up when he starts to rush. I'm a hang back kinda guy so this was hard for me at first, but I'm getting better. I do a better job of taking out players he has wounded, rather than being out of the fight completely.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread