I can haz this titan armor? (Destiny)

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Thursday, August 13, 2015, 13:36 (3231 days ago)

Video (apparently linking to specific timestamps doesn't work with the new video tag)

Man, I love this titan armor, all scifi-medieval and stuff. Does anyone know if it exists in the game at present?

I can haz this titan armor?

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Thursday, August 13, 2015, 13:48 (3231 days ago) @ dogcow

Video (apparently linking to specific timestamps doesn't work with the new video tag)

Man, I love this titan armor, all scifi-medieval and stuff. Does anyone know if it exists in the game at present?

I've tried to figure that out before as well. The Crest of Alpha Lupi is in the game, but I've only managed to find certain aspects of the rest of it in different gear. I know some segments of the helmet are used in a number of pieces like the Exotics Eternal Warrior and Helm of Saint-14 and a number of more common helms.

I'd love to see the version from this video eventually available. Just a simple knight helmet!

I can haz this titan armor?

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Thursday, August 13, 2015, 13:57 (3231 days ago) @ dogcow

Not that anyone has seen.

[image]

Bungie's got a nasty habit of putting things in promotional materiel that aren't in the game. For instance, the "The Ointment" shader that "Dr Crispy 93" was wearing in the TDB trailer, or the 347 Vesta dynasty in HoW screenshots.

Just have to point out . . .

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, August 13, 2015, 14:14 (3231 days ago) @ dogcow

I really like the beginning of that demo. The Guardian is dropped off by one of the city Falcon type ships. While this kindof defeats the purpose of having our own ships, that small little detail adds quite a bit for me; it gives the distinct impression that the Guardian is being sent on a mission, not just wondering around through the wilderness.

Plus it just looked cool, watching him jump down from the ship. Very Master Chiefy.

Just have to point out . . .

by marmot 1333 @, Thursday, August 13, 2015, 14:51 (3231 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Yeah, I really liked how the guardians get "dropped off" by their ships in that demo.

It also made me think Patrol would have multiple entry points per Destination rather than the single entry point.

Both of which are minor quibbles, but it would be cool to be able to click on a friend, join them, and the friend see your ship zoom in and drop you off right next to them.

I still get chills when that public event starts. *vid*

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Thursday, August 13, 2015, 14:55 (3231 days ago) @ marmot 1333

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, August 13, 2015, 15:04 (3231 days ago) @ iconicbanana

That still happens.

Just not for a public event. Just the first time you enter the Divide from the Breach.

*whistles. It's been a while since that first level.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Thursday, August 13, 2015, 15:06 (3231 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

TIL

by Funkmon @, Thursday, August 13, 2015, 15:06 (3231 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, August 13, 2015, 15:12 (3231 days ago) @ cheapLEY

https://youtu.be/HjrukUJaWoM?t=6m26s

Just a quick search. Can't find one that actually focuses on the whole thing. A bunch of Skiffs jump in, too.

EDIT: I like the dead Fallen Walker there, too, as a nod to the E3 demo.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, August 13, 2015, 21:18 (3231 days ago) @ cheapLEY

https://youtu.be/HjrukUJaWoM?t=6m26s

Just a quick search. Can't find one that actually focuses on the whole thing. A bunch of Skiffs jump in, too.

EDIT: I like the dead Fallen Walker there, too, as a nod to the E3 demo.

Also, you can summon a Sparrow there... Even though you don't have one yet.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread